Saramonic USB-CP30 3.5mm to USB-A Interface
7 left in stock!
Free Delivery on orders over £300.
Delivered in 3-5 working days by courier.
Exclusive Saramonic UK Distributor.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
More: Description & Video
The Saramonic USB-CP30 is a short and lightweight cable that enables you to easily connect the output of Saramonic microphones and audio adapters or any 1/8" (3.5mm) analogue output audio device to the USB ports on both Apple Macintosh and Windows PC computers. It doesn't need any batteries or charging to operate, and it's incredibly easy to use. Simply connect it to your 1/8" (3.5mm) audio output and your computer, and it just works.
In addition to being compatible with the Saramonic UwMic9, UwMic10, UwMic15, and the SR-WM4C wireless microphone systems, it also enables you to connect Saramonic's 1/8" output on-camera microphones, audio adapter and LavMic directly to a computer as well. One side of the USB-CP30 features a standard USB-A connector, and the other side is a gold-plated locking 1/8" (3.5 mm) male connector, which prevents it from accidentally getting unplugged. The USB-CP30 is 1.75 feet (53 cm) in length.
- Connect any 1/8" (3.5mm) analogue output audio device directly to Apple Mac and PC computers via USB
- Simple and plug-and-play operation with no batteries or charging required
- Compatible with the UwMic9, UwMic10, UwMic15, SR-WM4C, LavMic, 1/8" Output Microphones, Camera Audio Adapters & more
- Standard USB-A and gold-plated locking 1/8" (3.5 mm) connectors with shielded contruction
- Compatible with locking 1/8" (3.5mm) outputs and standard, non-locking jacks
Connector #1: Gold-plated Connector 1/8"" (3.5mm) Locking TRS connector
Connector #2: Standard USB connector
Compatibility: Apple Macintosh & Windows PC Computers
Shielded: YesÂ Â
Length: 21"" (53.34cm)
1 x USB-A audio cable with gold-plated locking 1/8"" (3.5 mm) male connector
1 x Information card
1 x Warranty card