SR-XLR35 Microphone Cable for Connecting Professional XLR Mics to Smartphones, Tablets, & DSLRs
14 left in stock!
Free Delivery on orders over £300.
Delivered in 3-5 working days by courier.
Exclusive Saramonic UK Distributor.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
More: Description & Video
The Saramonic SR-XLR35 is a microphone cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and an 1/8" (3.5mm) TRRS connector at the other end, which enables you to plug professional microphones directly into mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) as well as cameras (DSLRs, mirrorless, and video cameras). Using the SR-XLR35 is incredibly easy. You just connect an XLR microphone, select either camera mode or mobile device mode, plug it in and start recording.
The SR-XLR35 is a remarkably affordable piece of equipment that can vastly improve the sound quality of your productions. It's compatible with any camera that features a 1/8" (3.5mm) microphone input, or any Android or Apple device that features a headphone jack. Whether you're shooting with a powerful DSLR or the phone in your pocket, the SR-XLR35 will seriously improve your sound.
Any dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the SR-XLR35. Battery-powered condenser microphones can be used as well, like the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun (sold separately). The female XLR connector on the SR-XLR35 features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged, and its 19.5 foot (6m) cable gives you plenty of length to work with. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to keep the SR-XLR35 tidy.
- Lets you connect professional XLR microphones directly to mobile devices and cameras to make professional sounding recordings with ease
- Compatible with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, cinema cameras, video cameras and more, works with Android and Apple devices that feature headphone jacks
- Incredibly easy-to-use with simple plug-and-play operation, works with any dynamic XLR microphone and self-powered condenser microphones
- 5 foot (6m) cable provides plenty of length, locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged
- Works with audio recording apps, video shooting apps, teleconferencing apps and more.
Audio Output Connector: XLR Female
Audio Output Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRRS
Frequency Response: 22Hz - 22kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: Less than -85dB
Weight: 3.84oz (109g)
Cable Length: 19.7' (6m)
Product Weight: 0.109kg
Product Length: 300cm
Product Width: 1.5cm
Product Height: 1.5cm
Package Weight: 0.186 kg
Package Length: 17cm
Package Width: 17.1cm
Package Height: 4.5cm
1 x 19.5 foot (6m) XLR female to TRRS cable
1 x Hook-and-loop cable wrap
1 x Warranty card
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- SR-HM7 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Interview Microphone
- SR-TM1 Cardioid 11" Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
- SR-TM7 Super-Cardioid 15" Cardioid Shotgun Microphone