Saramonic VmicLink5 TX+TX+RX 5.8GHz Wireless Mic Sys
20 left in stock!
Free Delivery on orders over £300.
Delivered in 3-5 working days by courier.
Exclusive Saramonic UK Distributor.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
More: Description & Video
The Saramonic VmicLink5 RX+TX+TX is a portable, two-channel, camera-mountable wireless system that enables you to use clip-on lavalier mics on two separate people while only requiring you to attach a single compact receiver to your camera. This system is perfect for DSLR, video cameras or portable audio recorders for capturing two-person interviews, event videography, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV and news gathering.
The Saramonic VmicLink5 RX+TX+TX makes the process of using multiple wireless microphones incredibly easy all while offering broadcast-quality sound in a low-cost package. The system works flawlessly right out of the box. Just plug in the mics, turn on the power and go. If it detects potential interference, it automatically switches the frequencies for you. All of these features not only make the VmicLink5 simple to use but create the easiest possible workflow.
The VmicLink5 uses the 5.8GHz frequency range, which is much higher and much less congested than 2.4GHz, UHF, and VHF. No other commercially available wireless systems work in the 5.8GHz range. Each unit gets 6 hours of power from included lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, so you won't be wasting money on disposable batteries.
The VmicLink5 features a single, lightweight RX receiver that mounts to your camera and handles the audio from the two included transmitters. It features individual level controls for each transmitter and a headphone output enables real-time audio monitoring if your camera lacks a headphone output. Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-plug and XLR output cables are both included so you can use it with DSLRs, mirrorless, cinema, camcorders, recorders and professional video cameras.
The VmicLink5 includes two TX transmitters and two SR-M1 omnidirectional lavalier microphones. The transmitters feature a locking 1/8"" (3.5mm) microphone input and a dedicated line input that makes wirelessly capturing audio from an external source a snap. The TX transmitter also features a combination Power/Mute button which can be "locked" when in use to prevent accidental muting or powering off.
A custom moulded carry case is also included, providing an easy way to transport the VmicLink5 or to provide even more protection when in a bag. Additionally, optional output cables (sold separately) are available, giving you unrivalled connectivity. They make it possible to connect the receiver to smartphones, tablets, computers, GoPro cameras and more. If you need to run more than two wireless transmitters to a single camera-mountable receiver, you need the VmicLink5 RX+TX+TX+TX (sold separately).
- Incredibly easy-to-use with plug-and-play operation, headphone monitor output in case your camera lacks a headphone jack, up to 6 hours of power from included lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Perfect for DSLR, video cams and portable audio recorders for interviews, event videography, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV and news gathering
- Operates in 5.8GHz frequency range which is less congested than 2.4GHz, UHF and VHF, detects interference and automatically switches channels, offers up to 98.4-foot (30m) operating distance
- Line-level audio inputs for getting audio from sound systems, smartphones, and more
RF Power: 15dBm(30mW)
RF Frequency Range: 5725MHz-5875MHz
Receiver Sensitivity: 198dB
Frequency Response: 40Hz-18KHz/ +/-1 dB
Sample Rate: 48K/16bit
Frequency Response: 40Hz-18kHz/ +/-1 dB
Voice delay: 18ms
Transmitter Mic in: Max 160mV/-13dBu, 1.8V phantom power
Transmitter Line in: Max 2V/8dBu, 50V DC isolation
Receiver Phone Out: Max 70mW/32Ohm, 10V DC isolation
Receiver Line Out: 4 times mic in gain, 50V DC isolation
Power consumption RX: 180mA/6V
Power consumption TX: 140mA/6V
Antenna gain: 3dBi
Batteries: 7.2V/1000mAh Li-ion (6.5 hours average)
Battery type: LP-E17(CANON EOS M3/750D/760D)
Dimensions RX and TX: 4.45 x 2.52 x 1.10" (113 x 64 x 28mm) each
Weight RX and TX: 5.96oz (169g) each (battery included)
Product Weight: 0.421kg
Product Length: 20cm
Product Width: 6.5cm
Product Height: 3cm
Package Weight: 1.76kg
Package Length: 35cm
Package Width: 27cm
Package Height: 10cm
2 wireless beltpack lavalier transmitters with a single lightweight dual-channel camera-mountable receiver with XLR and 1/8" (3.5mm) output cables and carrying case included
1 x RX5 wireless receiver
2 x TX5 wireless transmitters
3 x rechargeable batteries
1 x battery charger
2 x lavalier microphones
2 x alligator-style mic clips
2 x fitted foam windscreens
1 x USB charging cable
3 x belt clips
1 x camera-shoe mount
6 x removable antennas
1 x storage case
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- SR-VML5B Replacement 7.2V/1000mAh Li-ion battery for VmicLink5
- SR-VML5C Dual-Charger for VmicLink5
- LC-C35 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to Lightning cable for iPhone & iPad
- UTC-C35 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to USB Type-C cable for smartphone or tablets
- SR-PMC1 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to TTRS cable for Smartphone or Tablets
- SR-UM10-CC1 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to Dual XLR cable
- USB-CP30 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to USB cable PC or Mac computers
- SR-GMC1 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to select GoPro cameras
- LM-WS Fur Windjammer for SR-M1 Lavalier 3-Pack
- SR-LMWS3 Replacement Foam Windscreens 3-Pack
- WM4C-MC1 Replacement Mic Clip
- SR-XM1 Swiveling Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- SR-UM10-MC2 Replacement Belt Clip
- SR-UM10-MC1 Replacement Shoe-Mount Adapter
- SR-UM10-C35XLR Replacement Locking type 1/8" (3.5mm) to XLR Male Output Cable
- SR-UM10-C35 Replacement Locking type 1/8"" (3.5mm) to 1/8" (3.5mm) Output Cable
- SR-UM10-M1 Replacement SR-M1 Lavalier