UwMic9 TX-XLR9 Plug-On UHF Microphone Transmitter with +48v Phantom Power for UwMic9 RX9 Receiver
1 left in stock!
Free Delivery on orders over £300.
Delivered in 3-5 working days by courier.
Exclusive Saramonic UK Distributor.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
More: Description & Video
The Saramonic TX-XLR9 is a wireless UHF plug-on transmitter that makes any kind of XLR microphone wireless and provides stellar, broadcast-quality sound. You can easily attach a handheld interview microphone (such as the Saramonic SR-HM7), or any other kind of XLR microphone and use it wirelessly. The TX-XLR9 can also provide +48V phantom power, allowing you to use any kind of condenser microphone wirelessly, such as the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun microphone. It's ideal for use with DSLRs, video cameras or portable audio recorders for capturing interviews, film dialogue, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, YouTube videos and more. It features sturdy metal construction and delivers excellent sound quality at an affordable price. The TX-XLR9 is ultra-compact, lightweight, and easy to bring with you on every shoot.
The TX-XLR9 is designed to be used with the Saramonic UwMic9 RX9 dual-channel wireless camera-mountable receiver (sold separately). The RX9 enables you to have two on-camera subjects with their own wireless microphones by adding either a TX9 beltpack transmitter and clip-on lavalier microphone, an HU9 Handheld Microphone, or an additional TX-XLR9 transmitter and a handheld XLR microphone.
The TX-XLR9 is built tough with sturdy metal construction, features a locking XLR connector to hold the attached microphone firmly in place, and it syncs with the RX9 receiver wirelessly through easy-to-use infrared sensors. The easy-to-read backlit LCD display lets you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. The TX-XLR9 can be muted with the press of a button, and a flashing red LED reminds you that it's muted. The buttons can be "locked" when in use to prevent accidental muting or powering off.
The TX-XLR9 transmitter also features a selectable RF power output. The "Low" setting lets you extend battery life in situations where the subject is close to the receiver. Medium and High are useful when the subject is going to be further away, or when you're using the TX-XLR9 in an environment with more potential interference. The TX-XLR9 is a high-quality piece of equipment with professional features, excellent sound quality, and an unbeatable budget-friendly price.
- Broadcast-quality UHF wireless plug-on transmitter for the dual-channel RX9 receiver (sold separately)
- Makes any microphone wireless and provides +48v phantom power to condenser microphones
- Works right out of the box with easy plug-and-play operation
- Durable metal construction with easy-to-read backlit LCD display, easy-to-use menus and controls and locking XLR connector that keeps the connected microphone firmly attached
- Offers up to 330 foot (100m) operating distance with infrared that makes it easy to sync channels with receiver
Channels: 6 selectable channels in 2 groups (A and B)
Wireless Frequency Range: 863-865MHz
Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
Input: Locking XLR Connector
Phantom Power: Selectable +48V Phantom Power (On/Off)
Reference audio input level: 60 dBV (MIC input, 0 dB attenuation)
Antenna: 1/4 wave wire antenna
Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
Voice Delay: 12 ms
Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz (-60 dBV, 1 kHz input)
Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
Distortion: 0.5% or less
Spur Suppression: -60 dB
Batteries: 2 LR6/AA size batteries
Dimensions: 4.15 x 1.69 x 1.37" (105.5 x 43 x 34.7mm)
Weight: 4.87 oz (138g) (without batteries)
1 x TX-XLR9 plug-on transmitter
1 x SR-UMBC1 battery compartment
1 x Printed user manual
1 x Warranty card
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- SR-HM7 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Interview Microphone
- SR-TM1 Cardioid 11" Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
- SR-TM7 Super-Cardioid 15" Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
- SR-NV5 Cardioid 6.5" Shotgun Microphone
- XLavMic-O Omnidirectional Lavalier with XLR Connector
- XLavMic-C Cardioid Lavalier with XLR Connector
- SR-UMBC1 Replacement Battery Compartment
- SR-RX9 UwMic9 Dual-Channel Camera-Mountable Receiver