SR-TM1 11" Cardioid Broadcast XLR Shotgun Condenser Microphone
10 left in stock!
Free Delivery on orders over £300.
Delivered in 3-5 working days by courier.
Exclusive Saramonic UK Distributor.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
More: Description & Video
The Saramonic SR-TM1 is professional medium-length shotgun microphone that delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound to video cameras, audio recorders, and DSLR and mirrorless cameras that have XLR adapters. The TM1 offers several convenient features and a durable metal construction that will handily withstand the demanding world of video production. A rechargeable lithium battery is built-in that can power the TM1 for 150 hours. It can also be powered via phantom and the power button changes color to indicate energy source and battery life.
Unlike most shotgun microphones, the polar pattern of the TM1 doesn't have a "rear lobe" which enables it to do an exceptional job of repressing sounds to the rear and sides, while clearly picking up sounds in front of it. The TM1 works with phantom power or its internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Compared to shotgun microphones that have battery compartments and batteries installed, the all-metal TM1 is noticeably more lightweight. Plus, you won't waste money on disposable batteries. The size of the TM1 is suitable for on-camera use, and for boom poles, stands, or pistol grips.
The 4 buttons on the TM1 are illuminated so you can adjust them in low-light environments.
The -10 dB PAD button allows you to cleanly capture loud sounds. The +6 dB high frequency boost button enhances sharpness and clarity. The low-cut button makes dialogue more intelligible and eliminates distracting deep bass noises, like the low rumble of vehicles and air conditioners. The TM1 even saves your button settings when you turn it off. A foam windscreen is included for indoor use, and the TM-WS1 high-wind furry windscreen is available for outdoor use (sold separately).
- Professional shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound, runs on built-in lithium battery or phantom power, durable metal construction
- Low-cut button makes dialogue more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble noises, +6 dB high frequency boost button enhances sharpness and clarity, -10 dB button allows you to cleanly capture loud sounds
- 150 hours of operation time from the built-in battery, power button changes color to indicate energy source and battery life, Micro-USB charging port in the XLR connector
- Polar pattern doesn't have a "rear lobe" which enables the TM1 to do an exceptional job of repressing sounds to the rear and sides, while clearly picking up sounds in front of it
- Medium-length is suitable for mounting on a camera and for use on a boom pole or a stand, illuminated buttons are easy to adjust in low-light working environments
Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: -35 +/- 3dB
Output Impedance: 200 ohm
Max Output: 10 dBu
Dynamic Range: 119 dB
Max SPL: 135 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB SPL
Filter: High-pass 150 Hz
Battery: 48V Phantom or 1400 mAh internal lithium battery (150 hours)
Output Connector: 3-pin XLR (Balanced)
Dimensions: 11.1 x 0.9 x 0.9 inch (28.2 x 2.3 x 2.3cm)
Weight: 6 oz (171g)
1 x shotgun microphone
1 x short XLR cable
1 x microphone clip with camera-shoe mount
1 x USB charging cable
1 x foam windscreen
1 x printed manual
1 x warranty card
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- TM-WS1 Outdoor high-wind furry windscreen with gasket
- SR-SMC2 Shock Mount with Cold Shoe, 1/4", 3/8", & 5/8 inch Mounting
- VWS High-Wind Blimp and Pistol Grip
- SR-XLR4C Plug-on XLR high-band VHF wireless transmitter with phantom power
- TX-XLR9 Plug-on XLR UHF wireless transmitter
- UWMIC9 (RX9+XLR9) UHF Wireless XLR Microphone System
- UWMIC9 (TX9+RX9+XLR9) UHF Wireless Lavalier + XLR Transmitter
- SR-VRM1 Compact plug-on XLR digital audio recorder
- LC-XLR XLR Microphone cable with Apple Lightning connector
- SR-XLR35 XLR Microphone cable for smartphones, tablets, and DSLRs