CamMic On-Camera Shotgun Microphone for DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras or Smartphones and Tablets
1 left in stock!
Free Delivery on orders over £300.
Delivered in 3-5 working days by courier.
Exclusive Saramonic UK Distributor.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
More: Description & Video
The Saramonic CamMic is a compact, ultra-light, plug-in powered shotgun microphone that delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, mirrorless, video cameras and mobile devices. Lightweight and compact, it features impressively quality construction that's unexpected for such an affordable microphone. The CamMic is a high-quality piece of equipment that provides premium sound for your video productions.
A stand out feature of the CamMic design is the unique microphone shockmount. The wiry shockmounts on some competing microphones are flimsy and prone to bending, which can cause some unwanted audio issues and change the way the microphone picks up sound. The integrated shockmount of CamMic is robust and features a sleek, sweeping and stable design.
A dual layered, uniquely designed bullet-like windscreen is included, giving the CamMic its unique and interesting look. It features a sturdy gasket which aids in blocking wind noise, helps to protect the microphone from things like weather and dust, and keeps it securely fastened in place while on the go.
The output cable of the CamMic is removable. An 1/8 inch (3.5mm) TRS cable for connecting to cameras is included, in addition to a 1/8 inch (3.5mm) TRRS cable for connecting to smartphones and tablets. An 80Hz low-cut 2-position switch on the back of the mic enables you to eliminate unwanted rumble sounds and make dialogue more intelligible when shooting in noisy environments. A built-in camera shoe-mount features a metal 1/4-20 tripod thread at the base that gives you near limitless mounting options.
- Provides clear, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras or Smartphones and Tablets
- Easy-to-use with plug-and-play operation and no batteries required for operation
- Sleek camera-mountable design that is lightweight and compact, yet features an impressively solid construction
- Double thickness windscreen and low-cut filter improves intelligibility of dialog in any situation
- Includes two output cables: one for cameras, one for smartphones or tablets
Type: Condenser Microphone
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Uni-Directional)
Frequency Range: 40Hz - 10kHz
Sensitivity: -45 ±3dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, @ 1kHz)
Maximum Input SPL: f=1kHz, THD<5% (106dB)
Output Impedance: 200ohm
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB SPL
Weight: 2.65oz (75g)
Dimensions: 5.67 x 2.12 x 3.29" (144.4 x 53.9 x 83.5mm)
Product Weight: 0.075kg
Product Length: 14.4cm
Product Width: 8.4cm
Product Height: 5.4cm
Package Weight: 0.315kg
Package Length: 27cm
Package Width: 13cm
Package Height: 8.5cm
1 x Compact shotgun microphone with integrated shockmount
1 x Fitted double-thickness foam windscreen
1 x Short coiled 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS to 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS output cable with gold-plated right-angle connectors
1 x Short coiled 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS to 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS output cable with gold-plated connector for mobile devices
1 x Warranty card
- SR-BSP1 Aluminum Smartphone Holder with Stabilizing Handle & Mounting Shoe
- LC-C35 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to Lightning cable for iPhone & iPad
- UTC-C35 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to USB Type-C cable for Smartphone or Tablets
- USB-CP30 Output Cable: Locking 1/8" (3.5mm) to USB cable PC or Mac computers
- SR-GMC2 Output Cable: 1/8" (3.5mm) to select GoPro cameras
- SR-CS350 Replacement 1/8" (3.5mm) Male Stereo TRS to 1/8" (3.5mm) Male Stereo TRS Output Cable
- SR-PMC2 Replacement Output Cable: 1/8" (3.5mm) to TRRS cable for Smartphone or Tablets