LC-XLR Female to Apple Lightning Microphone Interface Cable for iPhone & iPad 19.5' (6m)
0 left in stock!
Free Delivery on orders over £300.
Delivered in 3-5 working days by courier.
Exclusive Saramonic UK Distributor.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
More: Description & Video
The Saramonic LC-XLR is a microphone cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a Lightning connector at the other end, which enables you to connect professional microphones directly into Apple iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches. Using the LC-XLR is incredibly simple: you just connect an XLR microphone, plug it into your Apple device and start recording or broadcasting. There are no settings or controls to adjust, it's truly plug-and-play.
Because the LC-XLR makes a purely digital connection with your device, the sound quality it delivers is phenomenal. This is achieved in part by its high-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter, and its Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector. Another huge benefit is that the LC-XLR is compatible with a vast array of Apple products, from the iPhone 5 to the latest cutting-edge devices.
Any dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the LC-XLR. Battery-powered condenser microphones can be used as well, like the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun (sold separately). The female XLR connector on the LC-XLR features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged, and its 19.5' (6m) cable gives you plenty of length to work with. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to keep the LC-XLR tidy.
- Lets you connect professional XLR microphones directly to the Lightning port on a vast array of Apple devices and make professional recordings with ease
- The direct-to-digital connection provides excellent sound quality, 19.5 foot (6m) cable gives you plenty of length
- Compatible with any Apple Lightning device (iPhone X, XR, 5, 6, 7, 8, iPad, etc.), incredibly easy-to-use with simple plug-and-play operation
- Works with any dynamic XLR microphone and self-powered condenser microphones, locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged
- High-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter and Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector works with audio recording apps, video shooting apps, teleconferencing apps and more
Audio Output Connector: Apple MFi Certified Lightning Connector
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: Less than -76dB
Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
Bitrate: 16Bit / 24Bit
Power Requirements: Supplied by iOS Devices
Weight: 4.86oz (138g)
Cable Length: 19.7' (6m)
Product Weight: 0.109kg
Product Length: 300cm
Product Width: 1.5cm
Product Height: 1.5cm
Package Weight: 0.186 kg
Package Length: 17cm
Package Width: 17.1cm
Package Height: 4.5cm
1 x 19.5' (6m) XLR female to Lightning microphone cable
1 x Hook-and-loop cable wrap
1 x Warranty card
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- SR-HM7 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Interview Microphone
- SR-TM1 Cardioid 11" Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
- SR-TM7 Super-Cardioid 15" Cardioid Shotgun Microphone