Win Your Order March 2020 - Terms and Conditions
Saramonic - WIN YOUR ORDER COMPETITION
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Internet access and a valid email address and proof of purchase are required to claim a prize if you are a winner.
Promoter: MAC Group Europe Ltd. Also referred to as MAC EU throughout these terms and conditions.
MAC Group Europe Ltd. St. David’s Court, Union Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 3EJ.
Promotional Period: 9th March to 31st March 2020
Promotion Ends: 31st March 2020
Who Can Enter?
- This promotion is open to entries from the UK only, aged 18 or over except employees of MAC EU, members of their families, agents, group companies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
How To Enter?
- The promotion will start 12:00 am 09/03/2020 and finish 11.59pm GMT 31/03/2020.
- To qualify for entry to the prize draw, the customer must have opted into the promotion and confirmed acceptance of these terms and conditions, available at saramonicuk.com/pages/win-your-order-terms and either:
- Made a purchase from the UK website of www.saramonicuk.com
- Made a purchase from an authorised Saramonic stockist and not returned their purchase for a refund or exchange.
- Once customers have met the criteria set out in clause 3, they will become entrants to a prize draw, so long as they have opted into the promotion and confirmed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date 31st March 2020, will not be valid.
- All entries received during the promotional period will qualify for automatic entry into the prize draw.
- No entries from agents, third parties, group companies or organised groups or will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse an entry at any time during the promotion.
- The Promoter, or any of its partners, does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries, including technical interruption, fault or website failure. Such entries will be deemed invalid.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, MAC EU will pay one winner, who will be selected at random in accordance with the laws of chance and by an independent person or under the supervision of an independent person, total value of their Saramonic order including VAT but excluding delivery charges purchased during the promotional period from 9th March to 31st March 2020.
- A winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the end date.
- The winner will be sent an email from MAC EU (using the email address provided at the time of opting into the prize draw terms and conditions), within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner will have 14 days in which to claim the prize and must:
- Provide their full name, postal and email address and telephone number.
- Provide a copy of their original purchase receipt. This may be in the form of an electronic invoice receipt or a scanned / photographed copy via email.
- The prize will be issued within 30 days of receiving and verifying the criteria in clause 12. The prize value, being the amount of the original Saramonic purchase excluding delivery charges will be paid by MAC EU. Payment will be made via bank transfer.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days, the promotor will attempt to make contact for a second time by email. If the promoter is unable to make contact within a further 7 days, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- The last name and country of residence of the winner will be announced on www.saramonicuk.com and facebook.com/SaramonicUK by 06.04.20
- MAC EU does not accept any responsibility for misdirected, delayed, lost or
damaged mail in relation to the claiming of prizes. Proof of purchase by fax, or telephone will not be accepted.
- MAC EU, or any of opt-in partners, is not responsible if a prize is lost, stolen, destroyed or redeemed without permission.
- MAC EU reserves the right to cancel, suspend and amend the promotion at any time by giving reasonable notice on the www. saramonicuk.com website.
- The decision of the promotor MAC Group Europe Ltd regarding any aspects of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions entrants consent to the processing and transfer of their personal data to the Promoter: MAC EU for the purposes of the administration of this promotion. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. MAC EU is committed to protecting your privacy and will comply with data protection law, specifically GDPR as outlined in the privacy notice on the website.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event of any difficulties or queries on the promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org